One of the taboos among Mzansi Celebrities is admitting to having an augmentation done.
Whether it’s just a little Botox or a more severe cosmetic procedure like breast implants or a face lift, stars have long since been going under the needle and the knife in complete denial.
Rossette Ncwana broke the stereotype like many other Mzansi Celebrities who have done so before although most our celebrities still deny it.
Here are 10 Mzansi Celebrities who have had work done.
1. Rossette Ncwana – Breast Implants and Tummy Tuck
2. Bonang Matheba- Breast Implants
4. Connie Ferguson – Nose Job
5. Khanyi Mbau – Boob Job, Fillers, Nose Job,
6. Uyanda Mbuli – Nose Job
7. Mshoza – Nose job, breast implants, a tummy tuck, lip fillers and skin-lightening procedures
8. Pam Andrews – breast implants and nose job
9. Ntando Duma
10. KB Motsilenyane – Breast Reduction