Study reveals that Venda gay man make better partners

0
110
Loading...

A new study done by the University of KZN  has revealed that Venda gay men make very good partners. The study which was conducted by a group of students, was done across South Africa and it revealed that most gay men are now going for Venda men.

According to this new study, Venda gay men beat all other South African tribes by a huge difference. 73% of the people interviewed declared that they would prefer  to date a Venda gay guy, while all the other tribes shared the 27%.

When asked, most of the people that were interviewed stated that Venda gay men respect, cook well, take care of other house chores without complaining, and that they are very good in the bedroom.
A report is being compiled as we write this satire article and will be released to the public before the end of this week.

Source: Online

Loading...